15:13 is a healthy and safe space for you to achieve your fitness goals! We have gone to great lengths to ensure you a safe and compliant environment by following the CDC's guidelines and best practices for businesses.
Here are some of the things we are doing to keep you safe while you workout:
- When you enter the gym, you will notice we have colorful boxes on our floor! These are our workout stations. Throughout the entire class, you will only be in your station (unless we can socially distance and work out outdoors in good weather!). Each station is six feet apart.
- Each station has its own container for your belongings, spray bottle with sanitizer, and towel for sanitizing any equipment used. Clean towels are given for every new class coming in.
- When getting any equipment needed for each class, we have each attendee go one by one to get what they need, and a mask must be worn while walking to get your equipment. You will also see guiding arrows for one-way walking on our gym floor to minimize contact with others.
- Each class is limited to 40-50 minutes to ensure those leaving a class and those entering a new class will have plenty of time to avoid a rush of people and contact.
- After each class, we mop and sanitize each station.
- At the end of the day, our entire gym is deep cleaned.
We hope you will join us in being both safe and healthy! Want to give the 15:13 family a try? You can schedule your No Sweat Intro Class Here!